Chenega Corporation Site Scenario Developer F-16 in Gunsan, South Korea
CHENEGA FEDERAL SYSTEMS
Company Job Title:
F-16 Site Scenario Developer
DoD Top Secret
Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
· TheSite Scenario Developer F-16plans, organizes, coordinates, and promotes warfighter exercises and training requirements for assigned Mission Training Centers (MTC). Assists in the development of inter-team training scenarios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Interacts and effectively communicates with corporate and customer management to determine project scope, planning needs, and reporting requirements.
· Maintains working relationship with exercise participants to develop and achieve training requirements
· Develops, maintains and verifies unit level MTC scenarios
· Coordinates / facilitates realistic theater level and aircrew training scenarios
· Participates in mission planning activities and prepares materials as needed
· Integrates threat generation into scenarios
· Coordinating with other DMO users for mission planning materials
· Assists units to identify training requirements
· Defines requirements, risk, schedule, and controls change.
· Works closely with client project/program office to documents the need for changes to requirements; and communicates change estimate as needed.
· Ensures delivery of reports.
· Implements ISO quality standards
· Analyzes progress and develop necessary recovery plans and/or alternatives
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· Three years’ experience developing unit level and or theater level scenarios
· Former Combat Mission Ready (CMR) U.S. Air Force pilot
· DoD Top Secret security clearance required with ability to obtain SCI and SAP clearance
· Weapon School graduate, Weapons Tactical Officer (desired)
· Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) operational experience (desired)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication skills, understanding and being understood
· Ability to organize tasks in a proper order to achieve outcomes (planning)
· Ability to obtain SCI and SAP clearance
· Ability to travel as directed by Government
· Identifies, analyzes, controls, and actively mitigates risks
· Knowledge of current AF fighter training policies and practices
· Knowledge of quality management objectives and practices
· Knowledge of the function and effects of Cross Domain Solution (CDS) devices with respect to scenario development and performance
· Knowledge of AF fighter and bomber operations with a specialization in integrated fighter and bomber employment tactics, techniques and procedures.
· Knowledge of AF doctrine, aircraft capabilities
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Federal Systems
Title: Site Scenario Developer F-16
Location: KR-Gunsan-si-Kunsan AFB
Requisition ID: 1800000934