IBM Japanese Language SME in GURGAON, India
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
• Translation and Interpretation of technical restoration actions and plans via email, messaging, updating.
• Technical and Functional Escalation where necessary
• Business impact is to be quantified and documented for reporting purposes
• Aim is to reduce restoration time and escalation to Situation Management for P1 incidents, via BRM ownership supplemented by delivery support teams
• Plan, coordinate and control the restoration of complex and high impact system problems that occur within the production environment
What you’ll do :
• Act as the central communication point for interpretation and translation.
• Understand and clearly communicate the business impact of Japanese Language projects.
• Prioritize major incidents based on business impact to the client.
• BRM's are authorized to login in to any priority calls during lean periods for their own knowledge gain.
• Be proactive and guide SRM’s in resolving language related incidents.
• Develop strong working relationships with support and delivery teams, management and liaise with support areas as required.
• Train and mentor other team members including Service Restoration Managers and Problem Managers in process and techniques used to manage major incidents.
• Drive/owns Management/technical checkpoints & IBM internal meetings to ensure corrective action is being taken to restore service/s.
• Participate in daily Operations meetings provided there are no P1 incidents running.
• Provide assistance with identifying problem management trends.
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
4+ Years of experience in Interpretation and Translation.
Japanese language Interpretation and Translations.
Proven experience in handling the data through MS Excel.
Good in problem solving skills & managing the conflicts.
Proven skills in handling the data related problems.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Participate in Language translation related discussions to determine the most-appropriate scalable model, taking into consideration high availability, failover, disaster recovery and cost.
Should participate in project support and development initiatives & BRM activities.
Provide coordination across technical teams to encourage application of standards and adherence to standard based methodologies.
Should have knowledge on current industry technologies and trends; understand the appropriateness for the application and timing of those technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.