Accenture ACN-Digital-Analytics–CDM-11 in Gurugram, India
Accenture Digital comprised of Accenture Analytics Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com or digital.
Accenture Analytics part of Accenture Digital helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform continuous intelligent security machine learning and IoT Analytics. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com or analytics.
Candidate should possess excellent quantitative skills with an ability to work on large datasets. He or She should be able to generate actionable insights from data analysis that translate to valuable business decisions for the client.
The work would require the following:
• Handle large datasets
• Identify analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
• Understand client supply chain situation or issues or problem and identify analytics solutions
• Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
• Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
• Good written and oral communication skills
• SAS or R and Machine learning
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel PowerPoint
• MBA or M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management or PG in Engineering or Statistics or PhD in Operations research or optimization domain
• Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting or Inventory optimization or Warranty or logistics or Preventive asset management
• Big Data – Hadoop Hive Pig Spark Scala
• Hands on experience on SAP or Oracle or JDA planning tools
• Visualization tools : Tableau or Qlik or Spotfire
• MS Excel or Access or SQL or VBA
• Simulation : ARENA or ExtendSim or MATLAB etc
• Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute• M.Phil. or Ph.D. in statistics or econometrics or related field.
- Accenture Jobs