Eaton Corporation CRDS-Resi Lead Engineer – Embedded Development in Hadapsar Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Lead Engineer – Embedded Development in Eaton’sbusiness, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Engages in development, design and testing of smart products & gateways using programming languages such as Assembly, C & C++, JAVA on embedded systems running on Linux/RTOS platforms. Strong understanding of Linux Kernel, RTOS, ARM and Embedded Software Architecture
• Should have hands on experience on hardware/software architecture design, EMI/EMC-understanding, 16/32-bit micro-controllers/DSP/PLD based designs, analog and digital hardware design, low power designs.
• Handles build management, change management, and configuration management tools such as JIRA/bamboo/TFS/VS/GIT/Stash/Clear Case/Clear Quest/DOORS etc.
• Sound knowledge & demonstrated experience of full product development (including Hardware, Firmware, Software) life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing. Physical (Memory, processor utilization) optimization experience in resource constrained systems.
• Develops an understanding of both technology and product concepts and is able to articulate product and software design. Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
• Leads and participates in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, Architects, and other Leads.
• Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and technology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
• Estimate workload, establish and maintain project schedules and monitor progress through the project execution phases. Active communication with the cross functional team to ensure schedule, cost and performance alignment
• Contribute to team’s technical growth by engaging in technical discussion and mentoring.
• Oversee system testing and validation working with testing and validation team.
• Experience on wireless/ RF communication protocols such as Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z Wave or WiFi
• 10+ years of experience
• Experience on various communication protocols such as CAN, RS232, SPI, I2C, Ethernet.
• Experience with products utilizing cloud service such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform.
• Hands on in developing quality software applications.
• Operating system/RTOS concept, multithreading and IPC concepts,
• Extensive experience of using C, C++ in products.
• Sound understanding of Operating Systems, Data Structures, Algorithms (big O notation),Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
• Experience with 2 to 3 product launches as technical leader
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SD1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs