Eaton Corporation CRDS-Resi Sr Engineer – Electronics Design in Hadapsar Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Senior Engineer- Electronics Design in Eaton’sbusiness, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Sound technical knowledge and experience in design and development of electronic product lines such as lighting controls-dimmers, switches and receptacles, power distribution, protection and control products as per product standards such as UL, IEC & NEC.
· Demonstrated product execution from concept through commercialization on at least 2 projects of medium technical complexity involving concept generation, POC, verification, validation and certification as per global standards. Experience must include hand on experience with design of products from concept to commercialization on at least 2 projects including and not limited to PCB design, component selection, schematics creation & evaluation and product testing/ prototype development.
· Should have good knowledge on different product design tools environment such as E-CAD, LT Spice etc. and FEA tools as required for product design and development.
· Analytical skills must include understanding component design/ selection, stresses, fatigue life, component fits and establishing efficient, ergonomic methods of assembly.
· Completes / reviews analysis on components through the use of P Spice, Ansys, Mat lab, MathCAD or Excel calculations
· Significant knowledge is required of manufacturing processes, so that parts may be efficiently designed for cost and quality. Some of the manufacturing processes include PCB- electronic boards assembly, soldering, SMD components assemblies.
· Responsible for a wide variety of engineering and technical tasks involving the application of engineering knowledge and the development of solutions to complex problems pertaining to products, materials, manufacturing processes, tests, and unique customer applications.
· Working with integrated teams with local and global stakeholders for remote execution of project deliverables.
· Bachelors in Electronics/ E&TC/ Instrumentation engineering
· 7-8 Years
· Experience in Electronics design for power distribution and wiring devices product lines such as Electronic MCB, Trip Units, MCCB, AFCI, GFCI, Metering products to name a few.
· Analog circuit design and analysis skills including Op Amps, filters, power supply components, constant current driver.
· Digital circuit design and analysis skills including microprocessor circuits and communication interfaces and protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, Wireless, etc.
· Schematic entry and familiarity with PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & understand PCB design impact on EMI/EMC.
· Troubleshooting and bench skills including testing and debugging of hardware.
· Hardware Module Level Validation and Physical Layer Testing.
· Basic understanding of power systems analysis: VA, power factor, efficiency.
· Hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, 16/32 bit micro-controllers based designs.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SD1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs