Eaton Corporation Engineer – Hydraulic Applications in Hadapsar Pune, India
Develops hydraulic systems solutions to meet customer and application requirements. Studies the specifications document designs hydraulic schematics, sizing and selection of products. Prepares bill of material and costing to support the global sales team.
Works with System solutions team on validation of Dynamic machine control solutions on platform and support the test lab infrastructure development, trouble shoot test stand issues.
Develops analytical tools, application guides. Deploys the Dfx tools on the AE projects. Uses the DFSS, DMAIC tools to improve the response time and first time right on quality.
Works in coordination with global ACE team from different regions supports the AE projects. Delivers hydraulic schematics, complex manifolds meeting the subsystem requirements. Develops analytical tools to facilitate the application engineering on focused platforms & related products.
Supports the global and EIIC system solutions team to build proposal for system solution projects on focused platforms.
Total relevant work experience: Min.3 years in hydraulics system engineering, hydraulics application engineering in R&D environment. Good knowledge of hydraulic products/systems, system solutions, analytical models. Education: Graduate from Mechanical engineering.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering with min 3 years of experience. Good knowledge of hydraulic products/systems, system solutions, analytical models. Education: Graduate from Mechanical/ engineering. Knowledge in mechanical design, hydraulics schematic, HPU design, industrial or mobile hydraulic system design. DFSS GB certified.
• 3+ years of experience in hydraulics industry.
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes – Casting, Forging, Machining, Forming, Cleanliness,
Surface treatment processes etc…
• Competency on six sigma tools - DFSS, DMAIC
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with emphasis on key customer prioritization
• CAD Software - Pro Engineer, Auto CAD etc.
• Demonstrated experience on Engineering Change Management processes and execution changes
• Customer facing experience
• PMC - Product application engineering knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.