Eaton Corporation Engineer in Hadapsar Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Support the system engineering work packages and technical solutions for the existing and new product development projects.
• Support system level detailed requirements for EV systems, subsystems and components to meet system level performance, EMI/ EMC and reliability. Model based requirements synthesis for the power electronics products including LV/HV inverters, OBC and DCDC converters.
• Collaborates with system leads to size and select the power electronics products and components and understands de-rating based on the operating environment.
• Designs product for cost, reliability and safety in collaboration with mechanical, hardware, software, team. Deploys the right methods to define interfaces and deploys the best practices to manage interfaces.
• Optimizes design for energy efficiency and various performance parameters using physical modeling or simulation tools. Adopts analysis first approach and first-time right approach to develop the power electronics products.
• Collaborates with validation teams to build test cases and write test procedures.
• Utilizes the DFSS methodology and tools. Develops System-FMEA to ensure design robustness. Contributes to continued enhancement of architecture to support additional product features.
• Good understanding of digital validation tools and techniques to predict performance of products including flow and thermal simulations, control systems, system architecture, system modeling and tools, Six Sigma (DFSS) expertise.
Master’s in electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics engineering with industry experience of over 2 years and good exposure to engineering research / analysis / product design in multi-disciplinary areas of auto / aero / hydraulic / electrical domain is essential. engineering organization.
+2 years of experience with multinational engineering organization
Exposure to AUTOSAR, HILS, dSPACE, ETAS,Analytical modeling of dynamic and complex systems is an added advantage
Work & interact with global cross-functional and cross-cultural team. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to clearly communicate to internal/external customers and suppliers.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs