Eaton Corporation Senior Engineer - Maintenance in Hadapsar Pune, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Engineer – Maintenance based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Incumbent will be primarily responsible for carrying out scheduled preventive Maintenance of Test lab equipments, support in resolving breakdown of test equipment which includes VFD, Data Aquisition Panels, PLC`s, Heavy Motors, Gear Box, Computers etc. Also responsible in identifying & arranging critical spare parts for test equipments to maintain equipment in working condition.
• Scheduling Preventive Maintenance cycles for test lab equipments
• Preparation of Preventive Maintenance check sheets & ensuring its adequacy for each equipment
• Carry out Preventive Maintenance activities as per schedule, capture abnormalities & ensure its closure after analysis
• Carry out Preventive Maintenance activities as per schedule along with vendor for equipments which are under Annual Maintenance contract, capture abnormalities & ensure its closure along with vendor
• Work out parameters & key indicators towards carrying out Predictive Maintenance of critical parts of all test equipments
• Attend equipment breakdown & resolve it with internal / external team
• Perform detailed Root Cause Analysis of breakdown, find out counter measure & ensure completion of counter measure activity
• Maintain all maintenance data in Computerised Maintenance Managment Software to ensure all maintenance reports generation through software
• Work out critical spare part requirement for each equipment, arranging quote, raising PR in discussion with Manager & follow up till its receipt
• Coordinate with vendor for planning of Annual Maintenance Contract Services
• Follow all necessary safety procedures and standard operating procedures while performing maintenance activities
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics engineering from an accredited university/institution.
Strong Electrical & Electronics troubleshooting skills. Mechanical troubleshooting skills will be plus
Ability to interpret equipment Electrical Schematics
Knowledge of troubleshooting high capacity VFD
Experience in handling issues related to data aqausition system & maintenance of computerised systems
PLC trouble shooting
Ability to trouble shoot Contoller Area Network ( CAN Bus) system
Trouble shooting NI Hardware/software based control panels
PLC Programming experience preferred
Good Communication skills
Problem Solving skills ( Root Cause Analysis)
Good on Excel, Power point & soft skills
Lab view Knowledge
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs