Hilton Restaurant Waiter/Waitress 餐厅服务员 in Haikou, China
A Restaurant Waiter / Waitress with Doubletree by Hilton affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Waiter / Waitress, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts.
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
What are we looking for?
• Restaurant Waiter / Waitress serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition •
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service •
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques •
- Smart and tidy, in appearance •
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude •
- Excellent communication skills in the local language •
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations •
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints •
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks •
- Previous food hygiene experience •
- Electronic ordering systems experience •
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Restaurant Waiter/Waitress 餐厅服务员
Requisition ID: HOT01OY0