Comcast Procurement Analyst in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for analyzing and determining implementation plans for standard data change requests. Ensures requests are fully defined, collaborates on approach, and executes changes by determining implementation plans. Utilizes technical knowledge and application of departmental methods and procedures. Establishes test accounts and supports changes in permission levels based on management requests. Provides support to analyze, communicate, and test standard releases and upgrades ensuring the least customer impact. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Executes manual and automatic program updates effecting billing data, as needed, to maintain data integrity.
- Writes and runs queries and macros for reporting and billing system updates.
- Updates various reports to be run on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure that files/programs reflect the most current information.
- Receives and reviews change requests in the billing systems.
- Presents special requests to leadership and provides support for implementation.
- Participates in special projects as a Billing Systems Representative.
- Provides special project planning and implementation support. Projects may include but are not limited to: product launches, conversions, splits/merges, and software upgrades.
- Provides production support and troubleshoots issues to minimize customer impact.
- Monitors the vendor statement production process. Ensures that statements are produced according to strict operations timelines. For vendor delays and/or errors, recommends solutions to management. Makes decision-impacting recommendations effecting call center scheduling.
- Identifies problem causes and solutions in the billing and operations programs. Monitors compliance with Company billing standards and standard M&P's.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer