Hilton Linen Room Attendant in Hangzhou, China
A Linen Room Attendant is responsible for the storage and stock levels of all linens/trousseau used by the hotel as well as all clothing worn at the hotel as well as the maintenance of the uniform of the team members and inventory of cleaning supplies, and promote an excellent experience guest service.
What will I be doing?
As a Linen Room Attendant , you will be responsible for controlling and storing all linens/trousseau used by the hotel. A Linen Room Attendant will also keep all the uniforms of the team members in order. Specifically, a Linen Room Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Check the uniforms and send for cleaning and / or repair
- Makes delivery outfit in rooms
- Makes mounting of extra bed or crib
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies in order and always with good reserve
- Keep Linen organized, neat and clean
- Observe all Health and Safety regulations, particularly when using equipment
What are we looking for?
A Linen Room Attendant serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Hosting Service (Governance)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of hygiene
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Previous Laundry/Valet experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Linen Room Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT05PDN