CACI International Software Developer in Hanover, Maryland
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join an established software organization leveraging our commercial software product for electronic content management, case management, business process automation, and information discovery within the federal government. Use the product’s SDK and other commercial and open source technologies to develop, enhance, and maintain enterprise-class software solutions. Influence product direction in terms of technology trends and software best practices. Explore new business possibilities leveraging technologies including machine learning, data analytics, and automation.
Our teams work throughout the Metro DC area with development teams at corporate facilities in Hanover, MD and Chantilly, VA. The position requires work at one of these facilities as well as a customer location in Bethesda, MD. Work from home may be possible.
More About the Role:
· Learn our commercial product APIs (REST and .NET) and how to they’re used in existing applications.
· Configure, customize, and enhance existing applications to meet customer requirements.
· Engage with stakeholders to understand business objectives. Advise on technical solutions to meet these objectives.
· Design and develop software consisting of web-based user interfaces, server processes, and database procedures.
· Develop reports using SQL (Oracle Database).
· Integrate with customer enterprise systems.
· Diagnose, debug, and resolve software problems.
· Support software testing and documentation efforts with technical content and guidance.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· 5 years of experience
· Bachelors in computer science or other technical field
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Professional experience developing software – requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, diagnostics.
· Experience with formal issue management and version control software. We use Jira and SVN.
· Strong communication skills – written and verbal. The position involves communicating with customers, other technical team members, and management.
· Organizational skills
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.