Accenture Federal - SAP Inventory/Warehouse Management SME in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The SAP Inventory/Warehouse Management SME will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM),Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting.The consultant will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The consultant will need a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and will report to your Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
• Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
• Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas
• Create operational documentation for the SAP application
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
• Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
• Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs
• Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
•Aid in monitoring budget by delivering estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
•Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
• US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
• Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years relevant SAP Experience
• Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or travel 50% - 75%
• 4+ years of SAP experience in the following SAP modules:• Inventory Management (IM) • Warehouse Management (WM)
• FIORI Mobility Implementation
• 3+ year experience with MS Office Suite
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
•RFID implementation for IM/WM business process
• EWM Implementation
• US Federal Government IT experience
• Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
• SAP Development background/experience
• Management experience covering multiple client engagements (Federal and Non-Federal)
• Agile Delivery Methodology
• Implement quality standards and practices aligned to Agile best practices
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Accenture Jobs