Comcast Mgr 1, Sls Engineering in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the Client/Sales Engineering teams selling
Comcast High Capacity Ethernet Networks, Internet, Video, and Advanced
Voice based services to Enterprise/Metro E, Mid-Market and National
Accounts. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees.
Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops
processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in
development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Drive Comcast Business Class sales by leading, coaching and developing
a sales engineering team.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve sales
effectiveness and reduce cycle time.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Comcast Business Service's
products and services.
- Facilitate the collaboration between the sales engineering team,
National Engineering and Technical Operations (NETO).
- Manage external equipment vendor relationships, as needed, to elevate
the knowledge base of the field technical teams.
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast in the marketplace.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer