HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Emergency Room (ER) - Registered Nurse (RN) in Hendersonville, Tennessee
Shift: PRN mids and nights only*TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center,*a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
The Emergency Department (ED) Staff at Hendersonville Medical Center is a tight knit group of hardworking, dedicated healthcare providers with a passion for saving lives. Interested in becoming a part of our nursing team?Apply now!
Purpose of Job: Manages individualized, goal directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and Hospital policies and procedures.
Job Requirements: Minimum Education
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred. Minimum Work Experience
ER experience preferred
- Med-Surg experience will be considered
- Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- ACLS, PALS, BLS card (may achieve after employment per policy)
- Basic EKG course or equivalent
- TNCC preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Emergency nursing, knowledge, and skills
- Ability to care for multiple patients
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN
- Clinical resource for staff
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Emergency Room (ER) - Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Tennessee-Hendersonville-Hendersonville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00447-64880