HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN in Hendersonville, Tennessee
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center has been serving Sumner County since 1979. With 250 physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties, TriStar Hendersonville is proud to be Sumner County's healthcare provider of choice. We're proud to be a part of TriStar Health, the region's most comprehensive healthcare network, with more access points and services than any other in middle Tennessee.
What we offer: * Competitive salary
Night and weekend shift differentials
Generous PTO Plan
Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
401(k) Plan with 100% match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
And many, many more!
Hendersonville Medical Center is looking for a Nuclear Medicine Tech
Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to provide direct care to patients under the direct supervision of licensed personnel.
Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure.
· Performs all Nuclear Medicine exams of patients maintaining a high quality of care and completes all functions associated with procedure in a timely manner.
· Uses two (2) Patient Identifiers to ensure correct patient is imaged.
· Takes all patients exams to Taken, charges appropriate supplies, completes notes in PACS and scans all exam appropriate documents.
· Takes call as necessary.
· Communicates with physician.
· Performs all duties necessary for compliance with State ofTennesseeregulations.
· Informs patient about procedures and answers patient’s questions
· Performs all patients exam according to appropriate protocol.
· Evaluates all patients for contra indicators.
Assists in transporting and positioning patients
Graduation from an accreditedschoolofNuclear Medicine
Current registration ARRT-NM and/or CNMT (or registry eligible – must pass registry within one year of hire date)
Must maintain compliance with CEU requirements and should be relevant to the radiologic sciences and/or patient care as it relates to the radiologic sciences.
BLS and ACLS Certified
Title: Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN
Location: Tennessee-Hendersonville-Hendersonville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00447-68514