HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Pharmacy Operations in Hermitage, Tennessee
About our Facility:
TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive healthcare facility based in Hermitage, TN that has been proudly serving the surrounding areas for more than 20 years. We provide a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• Manages and supervises all operational activities of the Department of Pharmacy
Services through supervision of Pharmacists, Technicians, and supportive staff.
• Oversees all operations and coordinates workflow of the pharmacy department.
• Ensures adherence to all Board of Pharmacy, JCAHO, CMS and FDA standards.
• Assists in preparation of annual pharmacy operating budget
• Capable of taking call including weekends and assisting in all emergencies.
• Coordinates and oversees departmental operations on a daily basis.
• Assist in managing the department when Pharmacy Director is unavailable.
BS in pharmacy required: Pharm D preferred
MBA or MS preferred
3 years experience in hospital pharmacy and management experience preferred
Tennessee Pharmacy License(s)
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Manager of Pharmacy Operations
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-69156