HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist in Hermitage, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Technologist today with TriStar Summit Medical Center.
We are seeking a Medical Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses ability to access data, interpret age-specific needs and provide care as described in the department’s policies and procedures.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Validation Checklist.
- You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- You will display courteous behavior and cooperative relationships with customers and co-workers.
Our 218 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties. These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from
physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or qualified under the CLIA guidelines for a Medical Technologist.
Must have and maintain valid State of Tennessee license for Medical Technology.
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Medical Technologist
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-82345