HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Technician in Hermitage, Tennessee
*Summit Medical Center* Nurse Technician (CNA) Shift: Full-time Nights, Days, and PRN available
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being named a *World’s Most Admired Company *by *Fortune Magazine. *Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we provide you: * Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- /Emerging Leaders/ * Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs * 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance * New Extended Family Leave * Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Hundreds of consumer discounts * Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner About this opportunity:
Our 218 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
Position Summary: Performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Fulfills departmental responsibilities that foster the goals of the hospital’s mission and vision statements. Performs patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of the patients.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, physical examination data norms, and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills, and prioritize work.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates ongoing communication with nurse regarding patient’s condition.
- Customer Service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.
Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives
Completion of Nursing Assistant/Technician trainingorCertification as Nursing Assistant/Technicianor completion of initial Clinical rotation at an accredited Nursing School Program.
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Technician
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-74845