WindStream Communications Senior Account Executive in Herndon, Virginia
Sr Account Executive
· Promote and sell data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP, hosting solutions (and much more) for enterprise businesses, government and educational institutions and national organizations.
· Develop and sustain professional relationships and contacts with business leaders, distribution partners, team members and management team.
· Determine the customer’s critical business issues and provide clients with a professional and structured sales presentation and solution.
· Prepare strategic action plans to guide your selling activities.
· Conduct customer qualification analysis.
· Follow a structured and trained sales process.
· Identify, maintain and continually upgrade a list of new prospects through networking, cold calls, door knocks, social media and referrals.
· Provide sales to new clients and acquire new business.
· Build relationships with new customers.
· Develop partner sales opportunities.
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts to Sales Director.
· Maintain accurate month-to-date sales records by ensuring all orders and customer activity are entered daily into appropriate CRM systems
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 5 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 8 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Virginia-Herndon
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 18002373
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.