CACI International Systems Engineer in Herndon, Virginia
The Systems Engineer will be accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
• Install, Develop, and maintain a functioning production level ServiceNow Platform, in the customers Amazon Cloud environment.
• Develop and maintain a ServiceNow workflows that will support creating the base AWS accounts.
• Upgrade the existing workflows that will register the account with the C2S Access Portal (CAP).
• Upgrade the existing ServiceNow Workflows toward which will register “enterprise" / global and / or "joint"/ partner roles with CAP.
• Develop and maintain a workflow that will register the CAP role with the new account.
• Develop and maintain a workflow and associated activities that will create IAM Roles and attach appropriate IAM Policies (includes Global and Account specific roles).
• Develop and maintain a workflow to create LDAP groups (supports authorization with CAP).
• Implement and configure Amazon CloudTrail for a given account.
• Identify efficiencies and opportunities; make recommendations to upper management.
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with customer and technical staff.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with the ServiceNow Platform is Preferred, or willingness to learn these technologies
• Experience with SDLC, PMF, DevOps and ITIL
• Experience with providing contract CDRLS and deliverables such as Weekly Status Reports, Performance Reviews, Monthly contract PMR inputs, and various other required documents
• Experienced in successfully mitigating expectations while building solid trusted relationships with the customer
• Must be able to integrate / upgrade software applications with existing systems
• Proficiency with Linux including Red Hat and variants
• Proficiency in shell scripting and manipulating the Linux command line
• Proficiency in estimating software development schedules
INFOSEC certification for system administrators, AWS certification
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 14 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 9 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Experience developing on C2S specifically:
• Specific experience with customer specific implementation of Linux
• Familiarity with customer specific software development practices
• Experience with DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 security requirements as well as customer certification and accreditation process
• Experience with network layer technologies including server load balancing and firewalls
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to prepare project documentation (requirements, system design, interface control documents, security etc.)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.