Shell Shore Officer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
No. of Positions:
• Operate tanker loading/discharge at the terminal including all stages of operation safely and according to the procedures & HSSE standards
• Complete required records associated with loading / discharge of vessel at port/jetty accurately.
• Coordinate the works on loading / discharge operation to ensure that safety, quality and environmental targets are met during operation while maximising the efficiency of the operation.
• Fulfil company’s responsibilities for managing and maintaining the port/jetty facility and associated HSSE issues
• Supervise day-to-day bulk handling of products in the terminal to ensure these are carried out safely, cost effectively and meet legal requirements.
• Co-ordinate terminal maintenance and repairs to ensure continual operation of the plant.
• Carry out regular inspections on terminal equipment to meet HSSE standards
• Other duties as assigned by the Operation/Terminal Managers
Special Challenges :
Ensure that all tanker receiving operation and the storage, handling and loading out of bulk products are carried out in a safe and cost-efficient manner adhering to policies on HSSE, quality and engineering practice.
Auto req ID:
Country of Work Location:
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell is committed to high standards of health, safety and environmental performance; to upholding honesty, integrity and respect for people in every aspect of our operation; and to the equal treatment and development of staff. Shell has been active in Hong Kong for a century. Our business activities in Hong Kong include Retail, LPG, Commercial Fuel, Lubricants, Bitumen, Aviation and Marine. For more information, please visit: http://www.shell.com.hk
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tsing Yi Installation
• Higher Diploma Graduate or above in engineering discipline is preferred
• At least 2 years working experience, knowledge and working experience in petrochemical industry or marine terminal is desirable
• Able to work a rotating shift schedule (including nights, weekends, holidays).
• Good written and verbal communications skills both in English and Chinese (Fluent in Cantonese).
• Good IT & Communication skills
City, State (if applicable):