The Hertz Corporation Automotive Mechanic in Honolulu, Hawaii
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent A Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team
Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
· High school diploma or equivalent education required.
· Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
· Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
· Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
· Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
· Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
· Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
· Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Job ID 158753
# Positions 1
Category Mechanic - Automotive
Position Type Regular Full Time