Hilton Recruitment Operations Center Coordinator - Hawaii in Honolulu, Hawaii
***This position will be based at the Hilton Hawaiian Village on Oahu in Hawaii***
Hilton's Recruiting Operations Centers perform the recruiting functions for the Hilton-managed hotels and resorts. Reporting to the Recruiting Manager or Director, The Coordinator for Recruitment Operations Center will provide administrative support to the area recruiting complex to ensure the most highly-qualified candidates seek and gain employment with Hilton.
What will I be doing?
The Recruitment Operations Center Coordinator – Complex will support the recruiters, recruitment manager and director with the day to day operations of the Recruitment Operations Center. The Coordinator will update the applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo) and runs required reports, as requested. This position will administer pre-employment processes including, but not limited to, reference and background checks, drug testing, employment authorization verification and WOTC. Once a candidate is selected, the Coordinator will close out positions in the applicant tracking system upon completion of all required notes and final dispositions. This position will also be responsible for setting up career fair displays (banners, tablecloths), phone usage (6-7 hours daily), and data entry (6-7 hours daily) with occasional walking from office to office/mailroom.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/GED
- Demonstrated ability to utilize all current computer software programs (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to use advanced Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, charts, graphs and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, flyers and associated collateral
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated ability to operate office machines (fax, printer, copier, etc.) with training
- Demonstrated ability to input high volumes of data into excel, word and various computer systems with attention to detail and limited errors.
- Ability to type twenty-five (25) words per minute (wpm)
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exercise patience, tact and diplomacy in difficult situations, resolve problems as they arise
- Ability to lift 20-25 lbs., push or pull up to 50 lbs. (cart for career fairs)
- Must be able to work 8 hours/ 40 hours per week
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of one (1) year of Administrative or Coordinator experience
- Hospitality industry or Hotel experience
- Hospitality industry or Hotel recruiting experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Recruitment Operations Center Coordinator - Hawaii
Requisition ID: COR010BA