HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Scheduler PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
/At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of John Randolph Medical Center.////Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else!///
https://youtu.be/CDnb9PYFxk8 John Randolph Medical Center is a community hospital serving Virginia’s Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915. At our hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger medical centers, alongside high-quality, expert care and a welcoming environment.
TheOperating Room Scheduler PRNwill:**
- Utilize Meditech proficiently for scheduling of surgical patients and in OR charge reconciliation.
- Assist Charge Nurse or Clinical Coordinator in maintaining efficiency in the OR.
- Organize work to complete daily clerical tasks.
- Communicate effectively with staff, physicians, management, and external/internal customers.
- Pursue opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth.
- Adhere to hospital policies and procedures; supports the mission of the hospital.
EXPERIENCE Required – Hospital experience and medical terminology. Preferred –Previous experience as a Unit Secretary.
Required – High school graduate/GED equivalent
Preferred –Certification as a Unit Secretary.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Operating Room Scheduler PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-43675