CBRE Associate Portfolio Manager in Houston, Texas
Overall management of the servicing of multiple CME and CMBS portfolios and processes using fundamental concepts, practices and procedures associated with commercial loan servicing and real estate finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for monitoring the performance of loans within assigned portfolios
· Serve as primary point of contact for assigned lenders and portfolios, communicating issues to lenders, master servicers, special servicers, CBRE producers, and senior management
· Provide surveillance on loan and property performance
· Provide excellent customer service and problem resolution with borrowers and customers
· Review and interpret loan documents and monitors compliance with loan servicing agreements
· Review, prepare and approve recommendations for lender consent items such as loan assumptions, partial releases, lease approvals, modifications and other real estate related transactions
· Responsible for managing and reviewing monthly watchlist reports and other reports
· Participate as a vital member of the Loan Sale Packaging team, abstracting loan portfolios and preparing offering memoranda for CBRE’s Loan Sale Advisory Group as assignments are awarded
· Special projects as required
· Possible management and oversight of one to two Portfolio Analysts
Direct or indirect management responsibilities of various functional groups within Portfolio Management Department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge of the commercial loan servicing industry, including an understanding of the responsibilities of each department in a commercial mortgage loan servicing operation.
Strong commercial real estate and underwriting skills including the ability to interpret loan documents and servicing agreements.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage and effectively prioritize numerous complicated issues.
Excellent organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and five years industry experience; or five to seven years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate must have the ability to clearly write reports and business correspondence and to effectively present information to both external clients and internal management.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Proficient in common Microsoft applications including Excel and Word.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs