Occidental Petroleum Specialist Commercial Strat Sr in Houston, Texas
Title: Specialist Commercial Strat Sr Location: United States-Texas-Houston Other Locations:
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide. Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people.
• Lead, develop and execute area-specific procurement & sourcing strategies to drive capital efficiency and support Drilling and Completion operations.
• Execute all D&C area-specific sourcing projects on a timely basis and in full compliance of all policies and procedures.
• Prepare and present area specific information related to executed D&C sourcing strategies to IS and Business Unit Management in order to facilitate decision making related to all D&C sourcing matters and capital expenditure.
• Identification of area specific operational, technical, commercial and engineering sourcing opportunities and areas of improvement for cost savings/avoidance in capital spend areas.
• Develop and coordinate with proponents area specific commercial KPI’s representative of the overall value chain including supplier’s performance.
• Build and enhance relationships with key suppliers and establish appropriate partnering levels to ensure alignment with business partners.
• Act as the focal point for the Business Units for area specific D&C commercial strategy initiation and maintenance.
• 3 years experience with either supply chain / strategic sourcing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office
• Material Demand Planning
• Negotiation, Sourcing, Contract Management, and Contract Negotiation
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status