Comcast Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - Houston in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for the sales strategy of Comcast High Capacity Ethernet Networks, Internet, SDWAN, IP Transit,and Voice-based services tonamed Major Accounts. Works as part of a team to drive sales by focusing on acquisition, development, and management of strategic prospective clients in designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to prospective strategic clients, develops relationships with clients and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key components of the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast’s touchstones. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying strategic partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and cultivating of local partnerships and organizational affiliations.
Actively researches and generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast credo, ensuring a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationship to drive customer retention. Works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up skills.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Attends out-of-the-office meeting with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies & designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer