WindStream Communications Consultant-Operations Suprt in Hudson, Ohio
_Primary Job Responsibilities:_
- Lead multiple strategic marketing campaigns/programs with significant impact on customer and financial results. Lead and participate on cross functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive revenue, reduce churn and align with company objectives.
- Work effectively to deliver marketing programs and events that drive results against established strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines to ensure key deliverables are met. Anticipate needs, prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Drive the integrated marketing communications and collateral to market and promote assigned campaigns.
- Support Local Operations teams with communications.
- Coordinate with Marketing, and support Local Operations Staff around all local events.
- Attends local events and represents Windstream in the area as needed.
- Liaison between operations and other work groups (engineering, OSP, call center, BTAC, Gov’t Affairs, Marketing, Retail, Assignment, SAG, PR and Corporate Communications).
- Assists Field Ops teams to push metrics through campaigns.
- Reviews areas for new switch placement and/or back feed.
_Secondary Job Responsibilities:_
- Point-of-contact for President and Local Ops teams for all customer escalations
- Project management of any and all pending escalations.
- Works with the escalations call center to communicate with customers directly on behalf of the President and Ops. team as needed.
- Support: State President / Directors / Local Managers / Support Staff and front-line employees.
- Reports: daily, weekly & monthly compiling of informational statistics and highlighting status of all escalations and resolutions.
- Responsible for the management of all customer escalations and administering and reducing held orders. Investigation and resolution of complaints and preparation of escalations handled by the State President.
- This position works closely with the other departments to utilize data to reduce and eliminate held orders.
- Candidate must be able to process multiple escalated events and deal in a crisis mode under pressure to engage a multitude of teams to resolve service impacting issues.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- Must have the ability to gather & analyze data to provide successful resolutions.
- Must be a TEAM player and a change agent as well as process driven.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive and driven attitude.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills are required.
- Basic knowledge of MetaSolv, equipment inventory and task flow desired.
- Possess basic working knowledge of Telephony, Voice, Broadband/DSL, WiFi, and telecommunications technologies, desired.
Primary Location: *US-Ohio-Hudson
Job Category: *Service Delivery
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001392
Other Locations: United States