Accenture People Advisor SAN in Hyderabad, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Human Resources Representative Senior Analyst will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that talent lifecycle is managed effectively. The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies.
• Work with employees and projects seamlessly to manage the talent lifecycle for the people in their span (Performance achievement, learning, rewards, tech careers and other important moments that matter)
• Proactively monitor, report and help resolve issues or situations emerging from any of the talent related aspects
• Interact with other HR teams to understand changes and effectively drive important programs
• Manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and relationships with respective stakeholders (internal and external)
• Suggest and implement process improvement ideas at the MU and Market level to make the process better, develop new and improve existing program policies and processes
• Maintain internal systems or process to ensure policies and processes are kept current and up to date
• Support the career and professional development of all people by providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the business
• Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
• Publish internal reports on a regular basis and on request
Qualifications: • Education: Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience • Work Experience: at least 1/2 Years of relevant work experience Knowledge and Skill Requirements: • Hands-on employee talent lifecycle management experience preferred • Business and Industry knowledge and acumen • Stakeholder management • Effective communication skills • Change management
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
- Accenture Jobs