Oracle Product Manager/Strategy 3-ProdDev in Hyderabad, India
Product Manager/Strategy 3-ProdDev
role is to work as an outbound Product Manager/Senior Product Manager under
Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) vertical.
Oracle Marketing Cloud helps the marketer connect data across the marketing
ecosystem to an individual customer, orchestrate a relevant experience, and
analyze the performance of their efforts. Simplify with One Platform to Connect
Audience Data, Marketing Apps, and Media
Marketing Cloud features six simple but powerful solutions:
- Marketing Automation. at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/marketing-automation/index.html Simplify and energize marketing
automation campaigns with Oracle Eloqua.
- Cross-Channel Orchestration at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/cross-channel-orchestration/index.html . at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/cross-channel-orchestration/index.html Create measurable, cross-channel
customer experiences with Oracle Responsys.
- Data Management Platform. at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/data-management-platform/index.html Transform your marketing data into
actionable audiences to target across the marketing ecosystem with Oracle
- Testing & Optimization. at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/testing-and-optimization/index.html Optimize web, mobile, and apps
with Oracle Maxymiser.
- Digital Analytics at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/digital-analytics/index.html . at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/digital-analytics/index.html Collect, process and deliver
actionable customer intelligence at scale with Oracle Infinity.
- Content Marketing. at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/content-marketing/index.html Create rich customer personas to build
content around, then align with campaigns.
- Social Marketing. at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/products/social-marketing/index.html Listen deeply to customer conversations about
your product, brand or service, and engage with messaging.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an outbound product manager in the
product development division, you will define GTM market strategy and drive
and analyze market signals to help define product specifications
in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic
and communicate product strategy and functionality cross functionally
target customers and customize messaging/communications.
product documentation and go to market collaterals
engaging demos to customers and develop custom pitches
customer adoption and conduct trainings for sales and account managers across
to an executive customer audience
with engineering on support and technical issues to resolve customer problems
on pricing models
and foster relationships with other groups including customers, sales, customer
success managers, product marketing and engineering
ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive
situations is important.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Jobs