HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Supervisor Critical Care in Idaho Falls, Idaho
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Under the general supervision of the Unit Director or designee the RN Clinical Supervisor assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided on the unit.
- Current licensure in Idaho as a Registered Nurse
- BSN or enrolled in BSN program with anticipated completion within 3 years.
- Current verification of competency in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and/or ACLS/PALS/STABLE.
- Certification in area of clinical work, or plan for certification in place
- Leadership and management experience preferred
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: RN Supervisor Critical Care
Location: Idaho-Idaho Falls-Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00310-40254