Arrow Electronics Business Development Representative III in Illinois
Business Development Representative III
What you will be doing
● Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
● Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
● Presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales.
● Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
What we are looking for
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Hunting skills for net new business
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Must be able to identify and gain access to the real decision maker● Ability to present to C-level executives
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ( http://benefits.arrow.com )
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. As a Fortune 113 company with more than 20,100 employees, serving over 80 countries, and 2018 sales of nearly $30 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs