AT&T Sales Manager 1 Small Business Retail in Indianapolis, Indiana
Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
Working as a Sales Manager, you would manage, direct and supervise assigned outside direct sales representatives who sell all company products into an assigned territory.
· Directs and supervises assigned sales account managers who primarily sell on customer's premises generate existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions to ensure achievement of both unit and revenue objectives for customers.
· Formulates sales plan for team's assigned accounts and provides tactical input to leadership.
· Provides input for sales strategies for region.
· Participates in the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales Representatives.
· Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
· Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers and supports large account sales.
· Spends a majority of the time in the field.
· Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complex customer problems.
· Territory may be defined by geography, product, channel or specific accounts.
· Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of company products and service.
· Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
· Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
Three to five years successful sales management experience preferably in the wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management.
Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Decision making and problem solving capabilities.
Strong negotiation skills, confidently and aggressively seek new business.
Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market.
BA/BS in Business.
Proven ability to sell complex solutions.
Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
Ability to travel.