CACI International System Architect in International, United Kingdom
As a Systems Architect on our team, you’ll influence the development and integration of large software projects into a unique operational environment. You will get to analyze/mitigate impacts to the operational baseline for the arrival of concurrent large software and hardware deliveries. These deliveries will come from different external entities, each with their own competing requirements, schedules, resource needs, and process changes. You will get your hands dirty and discuss the technical in-outs, solution identification, and risk mitigation for competing changes to tools and processes. And you’ll get to demonstrate your communication skills when you translate technical issues into business speak for executive decision-makers. When key customers have important questions regarding investment decisions (whether to develop a capability in-house, or send that capability to an external entity) you will provide your understanding and expertise.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications at the Enterprise:
· Implements strategic goals established by functional leadership.
· Establishes operational plans for job area with short-to mid-term impact on results (e.g., 1-2 years)
· Project management rigor
· Leverage significant application of technical knowledge and conceptualizing to solve problems
· Demonstrate your ability to bring technical innovation in support of business and mission objectives
· Strong understanding of software lifecycle in an operational
· Influence others to accept your operational views/practices and win them over to agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
· Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
· Ability to conduct technical briefings with senior leaders within the job function
· TS/SCI with CI poly required
Nice If You Have:
· Extensive experience within unique customer environments
· Experience with cloud hosting environments and software-as-a-service
· Experience with configuration management, request for change, asset management
· Experience with information flow, network optimization, system hardening, and technical support for network devices
· Red Hat Linux certification
· Network routing/switching certification
· Security+ certification
· BA or BS Degree
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.