HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Human Resources Assistant in Irvine CA, California
See what's possible at Parallon
Position Summary:Responsible for completing a variety of human resources duties to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- File/Scan employee data/information in a prescribed manner, making sure that all personnel files are complete and accurate.
- Process all missed in/out punches for non-exempt employees to ensure accurate time entry prior to manager approval of employee time cards.
- Handle incoming mail/deliveries at front desk.
- Light front desk coverage
- Responsible for entering manager access updates.
- Submit proper notifications of terminations.
- Maintain several advanced Excel Spreadsheets and Reports.
- Send and collect all new hire required forms.
- Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the HR department.
- Processing of access badges as well as maintaining company property within the system.
- Assist with pre-screening candidates.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- May perform other HR related activities and projects as needed.
Qualifications: * Knowledge:Working knowledge of Payroll and Human Resources preferred. Advance knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point. * Experience:At least one year of experience in a Human Resources department preferred. High School diploma. Experience dealing with sensitive and highly confidential information. * Skills/Aptitudes:Strong attention to detail and the ability to establish and follow routine processes and procedures. Demonstrated interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills. Exercises initiative to get things done without being told. Impeachable integrity. Must be results-oriented and timely ensuring deadlines are met. Demonstrated flexibility in approach.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: California-Irvine CA-Santa Ana (SAN) - RCPS
Requisition ID: 26573-155271