Frontier Communications CPE Account Executive I in IRVING, Texas
The Account Executive, CPE 1 is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the CPE AE 1 is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers from within their assigned territory. Account Executives, CPE 1 help to solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s). Account Executive, CPE 1 are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Strategic Value of Role
Increase Frontier valuation within assigned territories or sales region by:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned Commercial Territory / State
- Landing new logo prospects into customers for Frontier offerings
- Expanding the Frontier footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Your role as an Account Executive, CPE 1 is to close net new business with prospects and to retain the existing customer base within your assigned territory or State. As an Account Executive, CPE 1, you are responsible for all opportunities assigned to you in the assigned segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. An Account Executive, CPE 1 reports to a CPE Sales Manager or Director.
Account Executive, CPE 1 is responsible for all companies (customer or prospect) and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Account Executive, CPE’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible.
Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive, CPE’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
- Identify customer/prospect needs and effectively understand and respond to objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales opportunities as possible
- Provide guidance on how to help customers and prospects with their strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development, lead to close
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Partner with other sale teams and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 1-4 years career relevant experience and 1-8 relevant industry certifications
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales opportunities by prospecting and advancing leads from Frontier campaigns
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close same
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Extensive experience in a wide range of CPE products. Experience not limited to; hardware, WiFi, Video, voice, Data
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture
- Cisco Advanced Enterprise Architecture
- Cisco Advanced Security Architecture
- Cisco Advanced Data Center Architecture
- Cisco Collaboration Account Manager Representative
- Cisco Advanced Security Architecture Account Manager Rep.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.