Oracle HCM Delivery Consultant – Payroll in Irving, Texas
A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle s solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle s risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelor s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Delivery Consultant – HCM Payroll
The Oracle Cloud HCM Payroll Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Oracle’s Fusion solution.
As the Senior Consultant, you will work with your clients to understand their business processes, provide solutions based on product and consultative expertise, and drive adoption of Oracle’s modern best practices processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Lead business process workshops and advise the client on the impacts of adopting the Oracle Cloud Payroll solution
· Lead requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes and obtain sign off to ensure client alignment of the proposed solution
· Understand Oracle’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
· Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll solution
· Conduct process familiarization workshops to demonstrate the configuration of the cloud solution
· Support the client during all phases of testing, production cutover, and post-go-live
· Supporting the data migration consulting team and/or client with any data migration efforts
· Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions
· Complete the client work on time and budget
· Mentor and review the work of junior team members
Knowledge Base / Skills
An ideal candidate must have full life cycle implementation of at least two Payroll Cloud implementations
· Experience implementing Oracle HCM payroll solution
· previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
· Experience in implementing HCM SaaS applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
· Experience with multiple HCM modules a plus
· Ability to travel up to 70% of the time if needed
Due to the nature of the clients and the work, US Citizens and Green Card Holders (GC) / EAD only - no work sponsorships are available currently.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Title: HCM Delivery Consultant – Payroll
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000QT5
- Oracle Jobs