HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse L&D PRN in Irving, Texas
Medical City Las Colinas Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery PRN, Variable Nights, As Needed
Medical City Las Colinas has ranked among HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a /family/ who deeply shares your commitment to quality care.
Medical City Las Colinas is a 100 bed full service medical hospital offering the latest in high-tech equipment and friendly, competent staff with an open and diverse culture. Visit our website at http://www.lascolinasismore.com/ to see for yourself why you should join our team! Then come back and apply for this great opportunity brought to you by our Women's Services Unit at Medical City Las Colinas.
Why our L&D Unit?
- Highly supported Women's Services Leadership
- Nurses are encouraged to set and reach their goals
- 24-hour Neonatologist support
- Onsite active Lactation Specialist
- Baby & Mother Friendly facility
- At Medical City Healthcare our nurses are FAMILY!
The Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The L&D RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse – Labor and Delivery - L&D
* Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in Nursing
* Minimum 1 year recent experience in Labor & Delivery
* Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas
* Current BLS, ACLS, NRP and AWHONN
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse L&D PRN
Location: Texas-Irving-Medical City Las Colinas
Requisition ID: 06742-105743