HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Med / Surg PRN in Irving, Texas
*Registered Nurse (RN)* _Medical Surgical Unit_ PRN Days
The*RN - Registered Nurse – Med/Surg – Medical Surgical * * Provide direct nursing care to Medical Surgical patient(s) and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the medical and surgical services. * Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. * Provide care for primarily adult patients before and after surgical procedures * Attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness.
_IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse – Med/Surg_
* Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in Nursing
* Minimum 1yr recent experience in a Medical Surgical or other Acute care unit
* New Graduate are acceptable with C.N.A or Tech hospital experience
* Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas
* BLS required /(If you are a new nurse-do not apply here-Apply to one of our seasonal internships.)/ / / _About us:_ _ _ Las Colinas Medical Center has ranked among HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a /family/ who deeply shares your commitment to quality care.
Las Colinas Medical Center is a 100 bed full service medical hospital offering the latest in high-tech equipment and friendly, competent staff. Visit our website at http://www.lascolinasismore.com/ to see for yourself why you should join our team!
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Med / Surg PRN
Location: Texas-Irving-Medical City Las Colinas
Requisition ID: 06742-107760