HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse PCU PRN in Irving, Texas
*Registered Nurse *
Why Medical City Las Colinas?
Simply put, MCLC is a great place to work. Proudly serving the Mid-cities communities with innovative care and dedicated staff. Check out our commitment to our our providers here. MCLC has been recognized as one of HCA's "Most Engaged" facilities, which means you will be joining a team of highly engaged and vocal professionals who advocate for patients and get results.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) wanting growth opportunities, working in a team environment for an innovative organization dedicated to serving its community.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Communicating with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals;
- Collaborating with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient utilizing evidence based practices,
- Responding to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients and their families.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, State of Texas RN licensure (or eligible), willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed along with excellent communication skills. Previous experience in multiple critical care arenas.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Amazing benefits
- Retirement plan
- Working in a tight-knit team environment, which opportunities for recognition
- Growth opportunities
- Innovative vision from leadership
_Minimum Qualifications to be considered_
- Diploma/Certificate ADN, BSN preferred
- Nursing: 2 years
- Critical Care: 1 year experience required
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- ACLS, BLS
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse PCU PRN
Location: Texas-Irving-Medical City Las Colinas
Requisition ID: 06742-107808