Frontier Communications Sales Enablement Manager in IRVING, Texas
The Manager, Sales Enablement is responsible for implementing and executing sales enablement and effectiveness programs including a wide range of sales methodologies and practices, performance expectations, sales processes, product knowledge, and soft skills. The Managers, Sales Enablement will actively support the onboarding of new Account Executives and Sales Managers, as well as the upskilling of incumbent Account Executives and Sales Managers. This individual will report to the Director of Sales Enablement and will work closely with Enterprise Sales Team executives and management. In addition, the Manager, Sales Enablement will work with the Product Marketing Operations team to ensure consistent delivery of sales enablement best practices.
The ideal candidate will possess deep knowledge of training best practices and have experience in delivering professional sales skills and product training, ideally in a telecom or high-tech industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for, and manages, the life cycle of knowledge, training and upskilling needs of Account Executives and Sales Managers and builds comprehensive end-to-end generic and custom-tailored plans.
- Works inter-departmentally with Sales, Sales Engineers, Product & Marketing to continually adapt to changing needs and/or stay ahead of any change curves, and devises or modifies training, reference materials, and other relevant material as needed.
- Continually evaluates sales and training programs for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability through collaboration with Enterprise Sales management, and refines processes to achieve continued efficiency, enablement and knowledge states.
- Works with sales management to identify and comprehensively address capability gaps and performance issues that affect the achievement of individual and/or geographic sales targets. Associated initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- developing formal and informal training on products and product positioning
- devising informative and user-friendly reference materials on solutions and product to facilitate account executives’ knowledge and facilitate their ease of discussion with sales prospects
- developing formal and informal training on sales techniques and industry best sales practices
- developing formal and informal training on sales processes and related tools and systems
- providing feedback to sales team management regarding gaps and performance issues and collaborating to formulate other custom-tailored upskilling solutions
- Coordinates and executes new hire and ongoing training for managers and assigned account executives, which would include, but not be limited to, the following topics:
- Cold Calling Script Knowledge / Use
- Time / Market Management
- Product Knowledge
- Sales Process & Proper Product Positioning
- Policies & Procedures
- Assists with recruiting initiatives, as needed.
- Provides substantive input to learning roadmaps and learning journeys for all strategic solutions and products, in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Operations team.
Key Performance Metrics:
Performance measures may include the following:
- Ramp to full quota for new hires
- New hire retention rate
- Productivity per Account Executive
- Proportion of Account Executives reaching full certification on all strategic products and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience designing, planning and delivering training, especially for sales representatives and sales managers.
- Experience using multiple training delivery vehicles and methods (including instructor-led and web-based).
- Strong sales background and a proactive, results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation / platform communication skills.
- Able to work independently with little input we well as contribute as a team member to ensure results.
- Strong Digital / Sales / Training Background.
- Ability to Demo Live calls in front of reps.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.