McKesson Sr Quality Assurance Lead in Irving, Texas
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. Supplylogix has quickly become the leading provider of intelligence solutions for pharmaceutical inventory management. Our solutions help clients achieve better pharmacy health by increasing supply chain efficiency and improving patient satisfaction.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson's Supplylogix division has an opening for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer. This position will be based in our Las Colinas, TX office.
• Collaborate with developers, account managers, and clients to create and define our QA strategy
• Understand the value of automated, repeatable tests
• Learn our software architecture from front end to back end
• Participate in product design reviews and recommend design improvements or changes
• Work with clients to understand and reproduce bugs
8 years experience in software and/or program testing
• 7 years experience in a QA/Test engineer role
• Experience in diverse software development lifecycle methodologies
• Experience with test automation tools and various types of tests (ie: Acceptance, Functional, Regression, etc.)
• Experience with test case management tools (ie: Jira, Quality Center, etc.)
• Passion for learning and staying up with the latest technology trends
• Desire and ability to make entrepreneurial decisions as a QA Lead. We’re looking for creative thinkers who enjoy being a part of the solution.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Healthcare or pharmacy domain experience is a plus
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Microsoft Azure or similar cloud provider experience
• Passionate about quality and being part of a high performing team
4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Organization: McKesson Rx Tech Solutions
Title: Sr Quality Assurance Lead
Requisition ID: 18002897