Hilton Chef de Partie in Istanbul, Turkey
A Chef de Partie with Hilton Garden Inn is responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed. What will I be doing?
As a Chef de Partie, you are responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef de Partie would also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Supervise staff
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ Level 3
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Supervisory experience
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of current food trends
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
- Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of roomsNumerous projects in development, worldwideHerman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areasSleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bedFitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipmentHilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Title: Chef de Partie
Requisition ID: HOT013LI