Bank of America GDCE Project Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Job Description – The candidate will be the project manager that drives, facilitates, and tracks planning and execution activities within the scope of their project(s). Responsible for ensuring plans exist and are executed in accordance with the program multi-generational plan. Tracks and ensures project related deliverables are delivered on time and fit for purpose. This includes but is not limited to:
• Management of a Work Breakdown / MS Project Plan to track delivery and health of their assigned project(s)
• Enables end to end planning, delivery of quality outcomes and controls while mitigating risks in implementing a strategic project for the Global Delivery Center of Excellence. The first project is leading a horizontal workstream around processes in a program that is complex with global, cross-functional, cross-LOB and vendor impacts.
• Leverages Bank of America’s, Enterprise Change Framework Methodology from project definition through execution and control.
• Reports and monitors project status/metrics to ensure deliverables are competed on-time with high quality
• Communicates and resolves project data quality issues
• Responsible for analyzing information, risks, and issues, ensuring that mitigation plans executed against or escalated as needed
• Stakeholder Management - incorporating stakeholder feedback and concerns, and ensuring stakeholder expectation and perceptions are managed
• Responsible for documenting meeting minutes, actions, issues, roles, to drive timely accountability and resolution.
• Identifies and escalates obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
• Ability to manage and solve complex dependencies and negotiate compromises
• Strong communication skills - encompassing verbal, presentation and written, as well as influence, negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Must have experience leading midsize or participating in supporting large or complex projects
• Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter
• Must be able to adapt to fast changing environment
• Self-driven multi-tasker that can juggle multiple deliverables in parallel
• Proven experience with establishing governance processes, KPIs and metrics
• Superior organizational skills and ability to work under condensed timelines and with multiple business partners across the organization
• Skilled experience with Microsoft Suite, especially MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio and SharePoint
• High focus on details and data quality
Six Sigma Green Belt
International project experience; working cross timezones and cultures.
Posting Date : 04/16/2018
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 400,
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST,
Plano, TX, BUILDING A, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.