Comcast Mgr 1, Community Account Sales in Jacksonville, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing Commercial Development Sales unit's efforts to
maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives. Assists with the
execution of strategies to increase and retain commercial accounts.
Manages contracts for new and existing accounts and works across units
to delivery quality customer service to all accounts. Oversees outreach
- Leads the execution of strategies and tactics to improve and secure
commercial customer growth in privately owned multi-dwelling
- Builds and maintains a targeted sales approach by conducting in-depth
research and analysis of territories. Partners to identify and market to
small and mid-sized businesses that are currently served by
- Works with developers and builders in order to secure right of entry
and easement agreements.
- Manages the launch or renewal of cable television, telephone, and
internet services at the properties.
- Acquires right of access agreements and bulk service agreements as
- Establishes partnerships and coordinates efforts with other internal
organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
Works with audit and direct sales to coordinate audits and maintenance
of bulk and individual complexes.
- Assists in the development of the annual budget. Oversees the analysis
of revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and
- Manages outreach initiatives including presentations, meetings, and
social activities with builders, developers, and the general community.
- Directs and develops Supervisors and Representatives in the field
sales, inside sales, and sales support areas. Tracks, measures, and
audits team results. Accurately forecasts revenue and unit numbers.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates seminars, sales incentive plans, and
other strategies to achieve business unit objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer