Arrow Electronics Inside Sales Officer in Jakarta, Indonesia
Inside Sales Officer
● Through primarily telephone interaction, this sales professional will support an account portfolio of valued customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. Occasionally working with the Field Sales Representative, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal Arrow resources, the Inside Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service and product knowledge expertise with an aim to expand marketshare, and grow our business. Daily activities of the role include, but are not limited to:
● Quote Bill of Materials (BOM) and ensure that registered pricing is reflected in all quotes. Systematically manage own assigned portfolio by taking proactive and regular actions related to sales and the administration of the account. Understand the Distributor Total Available Market (DTAM); Coordinate with internal corporate resource groups to ensure customer satisfaction. Be a team player by working collaboratively and synergistically with colleagues across Arrow. Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization.
● Identifying new sales opportunities by working with buyers and engineers to provide quotes, technical support and data sheets, and by placing purchase orders. Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders. Other maintenance tasks include: tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and trouble-shooting. Strategically manage assigned portfolio through competition analysis, research and profiling and interaction with engineers, ADRs, FSRs, and other Arrow resources within own territory.
● Providing after-sales service by ensuring the products’ arrival at the customer location in a timely fashion.
Manage and sell to assigned accounts in assigned territory. Quote to customer specifications and needs on Arrow's entire line card.
●This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Helping country leader to manage office operation and arrange the accommodation for FSR domestic/oversea trip
Experience / Education
3 years Diploma degree with 4 years of equivalent related experience or
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of equivalent related experience
May require specific certifications.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs