Shell Key Account Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia, Indonesia
Key Account Manager
No. of Positions:
Business Sales Processes
• To deliver T&R by growing the Direct Lubricants business & reducing DSO through existing customers and developing new customers/accounts via Sales 1st Behaviour.
• Implement and maintain the Company’s standardised sales and business management processes and deliver sales and profitability plans for each account of your responsibility.
• Proactively work closely with Critical Business Partners (such as Supply, Distribution, Credit, Sales Support, Pricing Desk, Marketing, Legal & others) to ensure there is a culture of understanding and co-operation between sales and Critical Business Partners, particularly when conflicts may arise from a customers’ perspective.
• Ensure personal compliance with Shell Manual of Authorities, Shell Group Business Principles, Shell HSSE Policy, Shell Values, Trade Practices Act, Anti-Competitor laws and other relevant Shell policies.
• Provide appropriate coaching, motivating and developing to peer or junior colleagues and sales support staff
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Establish, develop and manage ‘win-win’ customer relationships by building and maintaining relationships with key customers at appropriate levels with measured outcomes.
• Drive the management of customer relationships by;
Participating in customer site visits and tender negotiations as appropriate.
Delivering value propositions and account implementation plans to add maximum value to both the customer and Shell.
Drive the pursuit of new business and growth in line with the Lubricants business strategic direction.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Work closely with Credit colleagues on the credit matter and to ensure achieve of DSO target.
• Plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets through Sales 1st Behaviour.
• Understand & implement SPANCOP process and all necessary documentation should be documented in the SalesForce tool (documents such as POPSA, Key Account Plan, Visit Report & Others).
• Review fortnightly on SPANCOP measurement with STL, such as hit rate, success conversion rate, pipeline strength and others.
• Maintain & develop in-depth and current product and industry knowledge.
• Monitor key competitors in the sector and understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Understand and keep track of changing customer needs, customer structures and the business environment.
• Contribute to the overall planning and development of the Lubricants business by providing recommendations and market intelligence on business, customer, competitor and market issues to the marketing team.
• Assist in identifying new growth opportunities in line with the Lubricants business strategic marketing direction.
• Contribute to the development of effective teams by building and maintaining positive working relationships and demonstrating Enterprise First, Sales First and LAT behaviours.
• Contribute to effective team communication in all areas of interest (i.e.. WILO telecon, market intelligence information etc.)
Auto req ID:
Commercial Business to Business (B2B)
Country of Work Location:
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Strong customer focus, preferably with past working experience in sales.
• Knowledge and understanding of SPANCOP process, Sales 1st Behaviour and SalesForce tool are highly preferred.
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
• Excellent communication and networking skills.
City, State (if applicable):
- Shell Jobs