HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Psychiatric Nurse - RN in Jasper TN, Tennessee
_RN - Adult_
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues? At our Parkridge Valley West campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital programs.
The Registered Nurse provides clinical, therapeutic, and administrative support to the child & adolescent behavioral health program.
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains the highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- Displays effective communication skills as evidenced by the ability to maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
- Is able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology, and psychosocial systems.
- Has an accurate knowledge of psycho-dynamics and therapeutic processes as demonstrated by effective intervention and resolution of problems as they occur, and communication of the processes to others.
- Displays understanding of family dynamics by responding appropriately to family members when needed.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to participate in patient’s treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals.
- Utilizes appropriate skills in telephone etiquette when answering the telephone, making sure to record correct messages and pass along to appropriate staff, including patient inquiries.
- Demonstrates professional skills and performs the tasks needed to maintain a therapeutic milieu and optimum patient care.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Current Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee. Behavioral Health experience preferred.
/Parkridge Valley West//, a behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga/Jasper area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages./ / / /Parkridge Valley West-Jasper, TN/ /The Parkridge Valley West Campus focuses on treatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mental health and/or substance abuse. /
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Psychiatric Nurse - RN
Location: Tennessee-Jasper TN-Parkridge West Hospital
Requisition ID: 26620-14234