CRST International Customer Service Specialist in Jessup, Maryland
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * *The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for serving as a point of contact via our 800 number and STI electronic mailbox for the Agents, Logistic Centers and Customer.
- Trace shipments for the booking agents and customers.
- Investigate and resolve service issues as they occur by working with planners, drivers, and Logistic Centers.
- Register free-astrays when needed.
- Register shipments for non on-line agents.
- Provide system updates/maintenance when needed.
- Respond to general inquiries, i.e., missing pieces and claims.
- Provide dates for truckload shipments as well as specialty fleets.
- Add and approve valuation with defined limits.
- Document all actions on V601 system
*Qualification Requirements: *
- Previous customer service experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screening.
Location: Jessup, MD
Employment duration: Full time